Tuesday, April 17, 2007

paper-aholic

hello. my name rhymeswithtarget, and i am a paper-aholic. its a genetic disorder kindly handed down to me from my father, legendary in his time for the wrapping. i come by it honestly but, at times, it affects my life (i like to think it does so in a pretty way, but not everyone feels the same about it as i do).

Paper, cards...........eeeeeeeeeeK! BRING IT!

I also greatly enjoy putting things into boxes of uniform size, and so was very excited to find the container store (via smitten kitchen's great blog) for really inexpensive seamless tins for spices (check out this organizational beauty- my sister will FREAK) and some pretty rad paper products too.

Now we all know where to get those little chinese food take-out containers (i know you've been wondering)! I'm expecting innovative things to come in the wrapping department from now on:) ps you have to check out broadway paper.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, feeling very freaky about them. I like to use my label maker on my spice jars....I'll stop. But I will say that you can get those take-out containers and other cool stuff locally at Essential Packaging in Cloverdale.

rhymeswithtarget said...

really? for that cheap?

Anonymous said...

http://www.essentialpackagingstore.com/about/

they don't have prices on the website, but they were pretty cheap! Very neat place.

Anonymous said...

Several people in my family share your disorder ... especially me and alicia. You're probably familiar with Paper-Ya, on Granville Island ... I understand your excitement!
Singne

rhymeswithtarget said...

hi singne- i do remember that about you guys! i think aren caught a bit of it too :) i LOOOOOVE paper-ya!

Anonymous said...

Good words.